We support over 7,000 events each year, so we know communication with your ticket holders is critical for clean execution and effective marketing. We have built Event Feed to make this level of event communication easy & effective.
Available starting: September 2018.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Post fun & important information about your event
- Announce fun changes. (lineup additions, vendors, etc)
- Announce important changes. (delays, schedule updates, cancellation)
- Advertise on-site services such as food & beverage.
- Mention your sponsors.
Automatically remind customers about their event as it approaches
- Improve on-site execution by educating your ticket holders in advance.
- Any special information you have defined will be included.
- Boiler-plate entry information is included.
Define information to automatically send to ticket holders
- Each ticket type can have unique information attached.
- Customers will automatically receive this information when buying tickets.
Make a post-event touch point
- Optionally say thank you for attending after the event
- Include marketing for your future events.